Where are the mods?? I'VE FOUND A BIG BUG!!

Started by pitoloko, December 28, 2012, 04:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitoloko

Topic: [CLI] Unable to save "--save-raw-audio" ANYMORE using Avidemux 2.6.0 or 2.6.1  (Read 38 times)

Happy new year to the programmers of AviDemux but... PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVISE THAT POST and to reply if the bug will be resolved or not in the next release.

Bye!

styrol

Generally the developers are responsive. I don't think you accelerate their work if you double post and if you're using fat and capital letters, exclamation marks and an offensive topic "Where are the mods?? I'VE FOUND A BIG BUG!!"ââ,¬â€œ au contraire.

pitoloko

That message is offensive only for your eyes, because i don't wrote in offensive mode, maybe my english is bad.

Quote from: styrol on December 28, 2012, 11:25:45 AMGenerally the developers are responsive.
Generally, but generally the developers don't know all the bugs to repair, this is the example, two releases and the bug stills,
I'm only saying that exists a bug that need to be repaired.

PS: And no developer or admin answered my question.

Bye and happy new year.

pitoloko

Quote from: styrol on December 28, 2012, 11:25:45 AM
Generally the developers are responsive.

Sure?.. stills any developer answer/support for this bug... http://avidemux.org/smuf/index.php/topic,11636.msg60866.html#msg60866

Really I can't understand it, people like me who wanna help and loosses time doing tests and giving information about bugs/problems (doing a little part of the job of the developers...) all this for nothing? all this to not receive any confirmation/answer/support?

Then why exist this forum and support/bugs sections?

I have created more than FIVE posts around last two moths ago about this f*cking problem, all of them without any reply from mods admin or devs.

Thankyou for your consideration and your ""support"" AviDemux Team (Irony).

styrol

Quote from: pitoloko on December 23, 2012, 02:53:09 AM
please you need to consider this like a major bug.
Quote from: pitoloko on December 28, 2012, 04:19:15 AM
Where are the mods?? I'VE FOUND A BIG BUG!!
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO REVISE THAT POST and to reply if the bug will be resolved or not in the next release. Bye!
Quote from: pitoloko on January 01, 2013, 08:49:25 AM
I'm only saying that exists a bug that need to be repaired.
lol. You still don't get itââ,¬Â¦