Since Avidemux translations are working again I post here the german translation files for the Qt interface:
Thanks to Mean the actual german translation is included within the AVIdemux v2.5.4 (r6714) package. This version you can download e.g. here
Translation for newer beta builds
You need to copy/replace only both qm
files to the i18n
folder. Restart Avidemux and you should see the (updated) german GUI, if you use a german windows version. Please note this works first since Avidemux 2.5.3 (r6303).
Also I\'ve added both ts
files for further or individual editing of the language files.
However, the translation is definitely not 100% complete neither 100% correct, but it\'s a beginning after times without any translation. Btw. at this time some items can\'t translated yet, because they seem to be hardcoded or I don\'t found them within the ts files. Therefore I would need some help/advice for the following unsolved issues
found in r6796
- some items in the job list are still untranslateable, means the four column labels (at this time 1,2,3,4) and the different status labels in column 2, e.g. \"Ready\"[/*]
- the word \"Dummy\" in Tools --> Preferences... --> Audio --> AudioDevice can\'t translated[/*]
- the window title \"avidemux2\" of the indexing window can\'t translated[/*]
- the whole crash window can\'t translated, e.g. \"Press OK to build crash info\"[/*]
- under the video filter window: the description under each activated filter (right area) is not translateable, e.g. \"Rotate x degrees\" or \"V-Flip\"[/*]
- One phrase with several meanings:
- at the left side in the Avidemux main GUI --> the two buttons with the word \"Filters\" --> seems to be the same variable. For example it isn\'t possible to translate the upper button to \"Video Filter\" and the lower one to \"Audio Filter\". Thank you for the hint to LoRd_MuldeR.[/*]
- x264 encoder settings: the word \"disabled\" in three different pulldown menus: tab \"frame\" --> \"Adaptive B-frame Decision:\" and \"B-frames as References:\" and tab \"Motion\" --> \"Weighted Prediction for P-frames:\"[/*]
- Xvid encoder settings: The word \"Custom\" within the first tab \"General\" in the frame \"Multithreading\" and in the frame \"Pixel Aspect Ratio\" seems to be the same variable.[/*]
- the word \"none\" is used several times, e.g. in the encoding window next to the audio and video codec when the copy mode is chosen, in the audio filters in the pull down menu \"frame rate change\" and in the audio menu when you chose \"none\" audio track[/*]
92% (1.935 of 2.088 non-obsolete phrases)[/*]
- Main GUI including preferences and the \"encoding...\" window: done[/*]
- Decoder options (F3 key), postprocessing (F4 key) and video calculator (F7 key): done[/*]
- Auto scripts: done[/*]
- Shortcuts and keystrokes: done[/*]
- Plugin-Manager: done[/*]
- encoder configuration dialog boxes: almost done, except some special technical phrases, x264 settings have additional CLI switches[/*]
- Filters: Transform, Color, Sharpness, Subtitles, Misc done, the rest is partially completed[/*]
I don\'t know if it\'s a good idea to translate whole encoder settings. At some points I think it leads to more confusion than it helps, e.g. x264 encoder settings, last two tabs \"Output\"
. I would be glad for some suggestions or opinions at all.